• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a good crafter/imbuer

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Europa!

Ive never been into crafting in this game and probably never will. This makes it hard for me to get the armor parts i want. Now im in need of 4x190 luck pieces with the correct mods to match my suit. Do anyone know if some crafter on europa makes custom armor parts for sale?

What i need is Tunic, Gorget, Sleeves and Gloves. All the parts needs to be studded or bonearmor for the LMC bonus and they need to reach the following resists and mods.

24 / 48 / 29 / 48 / 32
LRC 55
LMC 30(from the actuall mods on the armor)

Now as i said earlier i dont have a crafter so im not really sure what is possible or not but i would really like as many of the pices as possible to have 2 MR as well.

I could have posted this in the traders hall but i allways get responses from ppl on atlantic and i dont like to spend my gold on an Xfertoken if i dont have to :)

Anyway im ready to spend some gold on this to whoever helps me out! I have the 4 Forgemetal charges needed to make this but i dont have any of the other materials needed.

So if anyone can help me make this or point me in the right direction i would be super happy!

Happy new year EU!

Best regards
Butters

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why you want imbued gorget instead of 300 luck mempo? Can you share current hat and legs mods?

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really feel like the luck mempo sucks. its 110 more luck on the expense of useful mods like LRC LMC MR etc. And since my current leggings have no LMC i need that from the gorget slot.

My current legs are:
4 INT
5 HPI
4 MR
190 LUCK
5 HCI
20 LRC
26/4/18/3/19

My helm is jsut a throwaway legendary without luck but i chose to use it since its a bearmask and looks awesome. Ask Esca ^^
I think the Bear mask is something like
25 LRC
10 LMC
4 MR
8 MI
5 INT
CF
100 ish resist.

The luck Mempo has its uses though but i would only really use mine on dexers with a fast weapon who doesnt need loaded stamina on suit.

Don the Legend Juan has offered to make the pieces for me. So if nothing bad happens to him case should be closed :)