• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Looking for a Faction GUARD horse (not a Faction Warhorse)

Loxley

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Looking for an old school Faction Guard Horse. This is the one the guards rode that you used to be able to dismount and tame . No longer obtainable. I am NOT looking for the Faction War Horse that you buy with Silver.

Please post or msg me on here. Thanks.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I got one on LS. Plain black horse anyone can ride aka the old faction guard horse. How much you paying for it? in a day or 2 I can xfer it to atl

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just called "Black Horse" now, if you call it Faction Horse you will cause confusion. Since Faction Horses are now PP also. People also Consider VVV mounts Faction mounts, idk why, and they are Char specific.

Loxley

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Its just called "Black Horse" now, if you call it Faction Horse you will cause confusion. Since Faction Horses are now PP also. People also Consider VVV mounts Faction mounts, idk why, and they are Char specific.
Ah! thank you very much for that clarification.

Do you know the going rates on them?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive normally seen them from 50-75m depending on type... The choices are light and dark / short and long hair... so 4 different types...

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Havent seen much variation in price with mane types, but hues definitely. Havent seen many go for sale last lil while, but the last few were 50m-80m.

Loxley

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Havent seen much variation in price with mane types, but hues definitely. Havent seen many go for sale last lil while, but the last few were 50m-80m.
Thank you for info :) I've been trying to find images of the 4 different types.

Anyone have images of these?

Francis Drake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is mine. Normal horse stats and rideable by anyone. not sure if its long or short mane / dark or light

http://i60.***********/2yyavjk.png

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is mine. Normal horse stats and rideable by anyone. not sure if its long or short mane / dark or light

http://i60.***********/2yyavjk.png
Long mane**/Dark, short looks like a Mohawk sort of. The variance doesn't seem to matter to most people. Some however its a big deal, I guess maybe they might be horse people? people who like/know horses? as far as I would think, long manes typically show elegance, short manes are more practical (war/work horse?) ive seen horses with manes down to their chest, but as I can remember they were typically show horses, like circus horses for example, I don't remember any farm/work horses with manes that passed their neck (like the long manes in UO / which is kind of like a natural real mane?), MOST of them seemed to be cut short, but not really short like the short manes in UO, unless they were track/race horses.. (maybe in real life, the extra length is for weather shelter? or a lack of proper care? IM rly not sure, Ive never seen any track/race horses with long manes, maybe because they snag in the straps/reins? who the hell knows. IN UO** these things don't matter. In UO the hue of the mount is pretty much all the attraction. like I said, unless your a horse person.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It's mostly due to the lighter horse looking now like the anniversary horse. I'll take photos of all the different types. I think I have multiples of each, if so- I'll sell you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
so there is no difference between these and a regular horse besides hue? a vvv horse would have higher hp's and everything right - just dont have to worry about spending points on courage or disappearing on you

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need to be True Black? I may have want to get rid of this for a decent offer :)

Can get it to Atlantic by Saturday if arrangement is found.

Loxley

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Need to be True Black? I may have want to get rid of this for a decent offer :)

Can get it to Atlantic by Saturday if arrangement is found.

I think after googling a photo of the "true black", I would rather wait for one of those.