• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a dishing stump

N

Noie

Went through the Magincia rubble quests and I'm just missing one thing - the dishing stump. Anyone have an extra they'd like to trade?

G

Gwendolynne

I have more than one dishing stump. What did you want to trade?

N

Noie

I have extra piers, ugly hexagonal rocks, pulleys, canvas, wood piles, and planter. And bats, lots and lots of bats.

G

Gwendolynne

The wood pile would be a good trade for me. Let me know when you are online - if you private message me I will get notified.

Safe journeys!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After 18 turn-ins, I ended up with fairly even spreads for 2 of the quests (my first two and last two, on one of them, were pots - which for the longest time I'd about given up on getting more).

But for the "wooden item" rewards, I ended up with only 1 dishing stump and 1 pier, and about 8 each of the logs and dead tree.

If anyone else has some extra stumps and piers, I might be interested in trading log piles and dead trees for one of each (you can't have a pier with only ONE support, after all)

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i finished up all my chars( i hate threads now!) and most of the rewards came out very even
7 pullys
6 moongate rock
6 canvas
8 boulder
5 bookcase
6 coat hanger
4 wall carving
6 pot
6 wood pile
7 pier
8 dishing stump
3 tree