• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Clan

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would like to honestly start a "Stratics" Clan on TSW soon.
Anyone interested in trying out the game it is ftp after purchase.
I'd like to start a clan of Stratics people and maybe get some action going and some activity on this forum!
Maybe get together and do some of the harder dungeons that I haven't been able to get into.
Please give me a shout if you are interested!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've downloaded it a couple more times. It's one that I truly want to get into. I love the setting, I love the back story, I love the gameplay, I love the creatures. But for some reason, it just doesn't grab me.

The stories feel like work. And I still feel burned after spending the $200 for a lifetime sub.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've played the game a bit in the past but all solo. I don't have uber equipement and usually die a lot. I went Templar. All the people I grouped with quit to return to SWTOR. I've made it to the desert where I've completed about 1/3 the content and dabbled in the Vampire content but just die there over and over.

The game really scares me...they've done a great job of making players live within a scary movie.

I am currently in the TOG clan but they are all concentrating on the hardcore dungeons at the impossible settings. I tried one outing with them in the harder areas and was pitied for my lack of "stuff".

Since I don't play normal hours and tend to play casual...to enjoy the game, explore the world, find all the stories...most people don't want to join me. I don't understand paying money to zoom through the content...it is like buying a book and skipping to every 5th page to finish the book as fast as possible.

TQQdles™

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I re-downloaded today, but only played a few minutes. I'm also a Template. I'm still in the earlier town (I went to a different map to do a couple quests, but died a lot so I came back). I dunno.

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I've played the game for a while during beta and early after release, but halfway through the content I was running around in level 10 gear, and I had all the powers I wanted (Assault Rifle/Elemental). The game becomes a lot more boring if the loot you find is useless, the quest rewards are vendor trash, and the XP you earn isn't worth anything to you.
I still reinstall it from time to time, but that usually results in me running around for 10 minutes, checking out the shop and logout again.

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Karina and I re-installed. We'll see how long we last. :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
We're on Leviathan right now.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will try to get on sometime this weekend. Maybe playing with friends will make it more fun. Maybe we should all start over from scratch? Would that be too tedious?

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't have any issue starting over in a group...but unless I quit my job or play only between 9am-12noon PST, I'll be playing alone...which is why I stopped playing.

My characters over there are:

Swivel, Clorisa, and Noldor(or Dolnor...I think?). Clorisa was my beta character. I also created Charity but I don't remember if I kept her or if she was for a "Dev requested Focus Testing" session.

TQQdles™

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
All missions, besides the main storyline and the investigation missions, can be replayed. Plus, once you run around in group, you are ridiculously overpowered anyway.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So like...a day ;)
I have this hole... erm incision spot... that's umm... leaking... TMI I know....
Soon as they clear me to start moving some stuff around I will be annoying the crap out of you guys to play with me.
I need help with quests. I am still using a lead pipe. (Mostly bc I find it sexy).
Totally going to force play you guys.

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this spot on my leg from an industrial accident. It won't heal. I would post pictures but the ones I showed at work (to the Maintenance guy who didn't believe me) almost make someone puke!

The good part of it... When it gets bad, I get to stay home with my leg propped up on top of my computer table (keeping it elevated and immobile...doctor's orders) on a pillow...and gaming like there's no tomorrow! I like to see the bright side of every challenge in Life! -)

We'll help you Flutter! If you group with me, be warned that I am slow...and like to look around....and read all the text SLOWLY as if it were being narrated in my head. And I may stop now and then to take screenshots for bug reports. You've Been Warned! -)

See ya in the game!

TQQdles™

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When can you play Flutter? I can help before I go to work at 12:30pm. I will soon be on a weekend shift and work from Wednesday through Sunday, with Monday and Tuesday off. So I can help any time during those two days off.

Let me know!

And I bet you could make the Chainsaw be sexy. -)

TQQdles™