• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] looking for a 2000 Hourglass! (wicked good trade!)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey there.

i was sitting in my house on LA and finally got around to sorting through my 15th anv bags and realised that i am missing the 2000 Sands of Sosaria Hourglass to complete my collection.

if anyone has a extra i would love to buy or trade it.
i have doubles of 1998, 1999, 2003 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010

OR

i can trade ya any harpsicord Roll, or hell, i can give ya a whole complete set if ya want.

OR

i can trade ya for any of the Harpsicords except for the Gold and the dusty pink one.

you decide.
PM me here of icq me at 15094557.

tks for looking

Poo

Lady Bleez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hey there.

i was sitting in my house on LA and finally got around to sorting through my 15th anv bags and realised that i am missing the 2000 Sands of Sosaria Hourglass to complete my collection.

if anyone has a extra i would love to buy or trade it.
i have doubles of 1998, 1999, 2003 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010

OR

i can trade ya any harpsicord Roll, or hell, i can give ya a whole complete set if ya want.

OR

i can trade ya for any of the Harpsicords except for the Gold and the dusty pink one.

you decide.
PM me here of icq me at 15094557.

tks for looking

Poo
I have a 2000. I'd happily take an extra 2005 :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that sounds like a trade to me!

whats the best way to get ahold of ya?