• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

***LOOK***Buying Full Rubble wall pieces 100k ea...as many as you got***LOOK***

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking to buy about 200 full rubble wall pieces, so if you have any that are full or even half wall pieces/corner pieces etc...all except the deteriorated type i will take them at 250k per corner/100k per full wall piece/50k per half wall piece. PM me/post here/icq me and i will get them asap!

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay ive gotten about 25 pieces so far, lets see if we cant get to the 200 mark siege! Sell me your goll_dang rubble folks!

I

imported_SavageSP

I have 11 pieces(7 are windows), 508 stones worth. ICQ 200 218 798

R

Rykus

I have a few wall pieces I'd part with. Will be home this evening after 6pm EST. ICQ is 77786049. Holler when you're around and we'll make a deal..

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have a few wall pieces I'd part with. Will be home this evening after 6pm EST. ICQ is 77786049. Holler when you're around and we'll make a deal..

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, will do.......okay folks im at about the halfway mark on this rubble really in need of E/W oriented full wall pieces and Full corner pieces, as well as a half corner piece. i would also like to find a few more collumns, but any full sized wall pieces for sure.lets get this done so noone has to look at this post anymore.

full walls - 100k
full or half corner - 250k
half wall - 50k
collumns - 200k

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got about 1500 items from that event and I will sort out the walls and let you know. (I dont think I got many walls thou - maybe 10-30)

Lorddog

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, i got what i needed, for the most part. still taking e/w oriented full or half walls and corners but im set otherwise.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty amazing what you are doing. Let me know when you are done.

Lorddog

R

Rykus

Sorry I had to leave suddenly lastnight. A friend's water heater burst on him and he had no clue what to do. Was up till about 1:00am getting things in shape for it to be replaced.

Will be home tonight if you want to get the EW pieces I have.

G

Take a screen shot !!!! you know without pics this thread is useless :p

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeremiah,

If you want I will buy back the wall pieces I sold you (around 50 i think) for the same cost you bought at.

Lorddog