• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look at returners pets closely!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A returner was in Luna just now. He was talking to some players and said he had some Nightmares. He was pulling them out and I was kinda loring them but he was putting in and out fast. We were arguing over whether a NM is worth 20 or 100M. He then pulled one out real fast and said this one is 3 slot and has 526 Str. One guy said oh that one must have been trained.

I said pull that horse back out. He did. Now say trick. Puff of smoke comes out and everyones jaw dropped.

They are coming back with Black horses that have names they gave them long ago.

He does not remember taming or owning a Dreadmare. I told him to rename it Dreadmare

Now that 20 or 100M is 150 RL bucks if you go to the extreme.

Check returners pets!!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I sold my DM for 20 M a lill while back..I was a returner too then but the buyer was not as nice as you..Lack of knowledge and hurry to sell is always bad.. **tear goes down from eye** :(

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Check returners pets!!
Was in luna talking to a friend and a newly returned player I've seen a few times was walking past me going to a public crystal portal with his old dragon/mare combo... minute later he's back inside luna stables then walks past me with a new colored white wyrm... off to the portal... Couple minutes later same thing, back in stables and then walking by with another wyrm....Repeat... back in stables after a couple minutes... comes out with a legacy wyrm and his nightmare... walking towards his portal.

I run up to him, and was like "What'cha doing?" (I knew what he was doing...unfortunately). "Just releasing my old weak animals in Destard"

Was too late, they were already dead.

He still had one wyrm and a really nice dragon left.

North_LS

Journeyman
A returner was in Luna just now. He was talking to some players and said he had some Nightmares. He was pulling them out and I was kinda loring them but he was putting in and out fast. We were arguing over whether a NM is worth 20 or 100M. He then pulled one out real fast and said this one is 3 slot and has 526 Str. One guy said oh that one must have been trained.

I said pull that horse back out. He did. Now say trick. Puff of smoke comes out and everyones jaw dropped.

They are coming back with Black horses that have names they gave them long ago.

He does not remember taming or owning a Dreadmare. I told him to rename it Dreadmare

Now that 20 or 100M is 150 RL bucks if you go to the extreme.

Check returners pets!!
was that 'one guy' the same one that offered him 30m for it? :p

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We've had a few returnee tamers rejoin our guild as well and the very first thing we do as make sure they understand their old pets are a goldmine and before they do anything with them (train, sell, omg - release???) they check with us first. I can't believe there are greedy people out there who try to convince returnees their pets are worthless, that they need to free up stable slots, and "they'd take them off their hands for them."