• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Longtime lurker, decided to give Siege a try.

F

FelderSP

I've been on Siege a few days, I need some gold.

I have 1000 regular leather to sell for 35K gold.

contact me here, last time I used ICQ, my computer kept crashing.

W

Willow30

Welcome to Siege.

You might also want to try selling cloth. Good luck with your sale and new life here.

F

FelderSP

Welcome to Siege.

You might also want to try selling cloth. Good luck with your sale and new life here.
I've been using my cloth to make bandages. Training up a fencer, those bulls are still pretty tough for me. And the bandages fail more than they work.

Thanks for the welcome.

G

Goron

I've been on Siege a few days, I need some gold.

I have 1000 regular leather to sell for 35K gold.

contact me here, last time I used ICQ, my computer kept crashing.
I'll buy it for 50k gold
I am at work now. I'll be home in 2 hours.
Then the dog goes on a walk- then I can PM you to meet and deal.

F

FelderSP

I'll buy it for 50k gold
I am at work now. I'll be home in 2 hours.
Then the dog goes on a walk- then I can PM you to meet and deal.
*handshake*

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

B

Black magick

Red don't tell him that! Sorry my friend here is misguided, there are no thieves here. ^^

Q

qqqa2

welcome welcome welcome! to the best shard on uo by far! once you arrive u shall never return to the land that you came from!

unfortunetly only time alot of people are on this shard are late afternoon till about 1 am eastern... check luna for the TNT/TO zerg heh

ps watch for the "can i try that on man"! dont let him do it!