• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Longer blank books: No biggie, but it would be nice.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blank books are too short. It would be nice to be able to write a lengthy tale, and not have to split it up into 6 books. I see no real reason this would cause any issues.

Write a page, hit enter, get new page. Book ends when you're done writing it.

W

William

As a library owner, I agree 100%

Regards,
William of Great Lakes

S

sapphirediablo11

indeed as a elf, it would be nice to be able to put my 20 book elven to human, human to elven dictionary into one book

Good idea !!!

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree wholeheartedly!!!
And what a brilliant idea to have it just keep going and going without any set amount of pages and end it when it's done. I love it! If we had books like that, I would be the first to rush into the game and start writing grand tales of historic moments in my Ultima life. I'd probably remake the library I had at one point as well.