• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Long Time No see......

• Thread starter Loner_Of_Death
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Loner_Of_Death

Well just wanted to stop by and see what was up with all my old friends, and what was up in the world of UO.... So what is going on, anything nice and interesting?

L

Loner_Of_Death

like i said long time no see .... at least someone remembers me lol Yeah im thinking about coming back so i was trying to see how everyone is and how everything is going in game but....... no one seems to wanna say anything....

G

hmmm game is doing ok.
Atlantic is still the biggest shard.

Some major changes on UO in past year....
the new kingdom reborn client
destruction of old haven
new haven been born
Magincia was destroyed
the random colors in ore spawn or the doom arties that drop much more frequent now...
lots of fixes/nerfs/and new bugs

friends leave ...old friends return... hell i even met a couple brand new players :p

if you want to stop by i am still in yew by the sheeppen...give me a hollar if you come back