• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Long Time coming

R

Rand Al Thor

Just wanted to say bye to all my long time friends, if any are left. I have been on Cats since the first night it went live. I have grown bored with the game since about the Pre UOR days. So I guess its time to move on. I just wanted to say bye to all the players I have interacted with over the years. Its been fun and who knows, maybe if EA ever makes Fel fun again I will return. But its time to spread my wings and explore other games. As for my stuff, I have never much been into hours of farming eye candy, I gave that up with EA nerfed my collection of Vanq weapons. I vowed never again. hehehe. Good luck to you all, safe travels

G

Hey remember me?

You used to hate Dracore, Eldwin and I!!!!

:p

Thanks for all those fun times, good luck in whatever game you end up in!

G

put what you value in the bank for another day. You never know when you will get the urge to return. Good luck to you where ever you end up.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many have left UO only to one day return again, myself included. I actually parted ways with UO on 2 seperate occations. Once I left for nearly a year. So, I don hope for your return.

R

Rand Al Thor

Yea I remember you, but as for hate, there was never any hate for anyone in game. If fact the best part of UO was the raids!!!!! and the Pvp!!! If EA ever does anything with Fel, like maybe getting away from some of this item based stuff I might give it another try.....

G

*coughs*

Ahh, SP. It's a different world over there! Not perfect,but fun! Check it out!

S

Snow Flake

Completely understand, been paying for an account 10 months now without logging in..........

Snow

F

five oclock

hate to see veterns go. But on the other hand that prior post about putting stuff you want to keep in the bank is a good post for 2 reasons.

I talked to a guy the other day who came back into the game after a 3 year break. His armor alone was one of the truest rares..I think it was Phx armor can't remember. Plus also he had the old style hair dye. It was amazing.

the second reason is this. UO is like gravity...You can leave it for a bit, but it always sucks you back in.

Safe travels and good luck.