• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

London meetup?

Trevelyan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

I'm still alive, still pay for my UO account, hence why my castle never falls - I guess some sense of loyalty to a number of people and things - but I just don't play anymore. I never wrote a quitting post, or actively quit - I just stopped logging in..

Anyway, the last 5 years or so since I properly logged in and played have been filled with my playing RL. I have some people from here on the Book of Faces, but other than Crest Lavender - and once Zole - I haven't actually seen anyone. Which is a shame, since I absolutely loved those (sometimes bi)annual meetups!

I thought maybe we should all set a date for nearer the end of the year and do a London meetup to catch up. Because people probably use Stratics very infrequently now, I figured this could be one channel of many - so ask other people over the Book of Faces, ICQ, Skype, whatever.

So - who wants to meet up? :D

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I live in Luton just above london so would be easy for me to travel and turn up :) I've even got a bearmask to wear! Just need to get a set of platemail and steal 2 tigers from the zoo and paint them red.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I work at Dunstable Cemetary putting people in the ground. Yeah ill hit you up on facebook, we can do lunch one day :)

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, what the hell: I could do what I did last time, and ride up from Swansea - which resulted in my description in a post describing the Elf-expansion meeting as "the shaven-headed, tattooed, leather-clad biker"

On the other hand; this could be a tad awkward for all concerned, as one of the most noticeable things about that that meeting was that almost everybody except Freja was younger than my kids.

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sadly i live in norway and would be so much hassle to go uk for me im Morgoth btw also i am werry stingy so dont want to waist the money now get your self back in uo and come say hello much better

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm im pretty north but hell...if there a decent turn out.....theres a face for you... 2nd form the right in full coalmine regalia