• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL The Dark Awaits

M

Medicx2x

talk about a joke.. Duels me 4 times each time he's doing his you know typical Enchated Apples/Cure Pots/Heal Pots/Refresh Pots. and as soon as he goes redline! POOF llama forum. rofl four times. So we take it to his house ( NOT TO MENTION that i haven't chuged or ate anything in all of these duels) and we get to his roof and ten minutes into the duel it's going on you know hes using all that he must! and i'm just using the good ol'magery and gets me after what 100 cures? 25 enchated apples. and he says playing a wrestle mage is wussy **** right?... congrats to you.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
talk about a joke.. Duels me 4 times each time he's doing his you know typical Enchated Apples/Cure Pots/Heal Pots/Refresh Pots. and as soon as he goes redline! POOF llama forum. rofl four times. So we take it to his house ( NOT TO MENTION that i haven't chuged or ate anything in all of these duels) and we get to his roof and ten minutes into the duel it's going on you know hes using all that he must! and i'm just using the good ol'magery and gets me after what 100 cures? 25 enchated apples. and he says playing a wrestle mage is wussy **** right?... congrats to you.
His real name is 'the off-screen awaits'. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Do what you want with it.