• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL shakaja nice attempt at such a lame rez kill

G

After dying shakaja sees my ghost leaving Yew gate, so he obviously put me on last target, and camped the gate just holding down attack last target button because literally the split second i was showing i got the message "shakaja is attacking you" and then he bolts after me chases me all the way back to my house.

Seriously shakaja are you THAT upset that am board pwning you that you're gonna go out of your way to make a trammie rez kill? lol love me more!

G

so your speed hack crashed your computer? Cuasing you to be stuck outside your house for more than 3 seconds, becuase that is about how long it took for me to kill you.

G

lol im clearly the upset one. you posting pictures of me dead on two chars about 4 years ago where you werent even involved in the killin, and now you make posts about resskills? what the heck did you expect? that we build a red carpet from the gate to your house?

its funny thoo that you call resskilling a trammy move, because all i can see you do is sit in your luna house and let your tamers all kill people and if one goes down, you cast painspike and wait for them to ress. remember last time where you tried and they didnt die and i killed you at the east gate with you trying to run away from me 1vs1? guess you should be more careful there

N

Nico-SP

LOL way to follow suit you die and call exploits way to be a goodcry...Havent we seen this post somewhere before?

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

speedhacker got me

[/ QUOTE ]

According to you... everyones a speedhacker...

but then again...

According to you... you're actually good at PvP!

To bad we all know the truth, so tell me... when are you going to figure it out?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

LOL way to follow suit you die and call exploits way to be a goodcry...Havent we seen this post somewhere before?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, yea just look up his last thousand posts.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Seriously shakaja are you THAT upset that am board pwning you that you're gonna go out of your way to kill me in game?lol love me more!QQ...QQ...QQ...QQ...etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

fixt...