• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL R. is sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

You were the one that was supposed to show and never set foot at Fire entrance!!!

Rain check till Sunday?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That's Catlord silly! You know him!
And lol @ that screenshot.
I did not know Cartel = Krystal.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goes to show that this game is becoming way to item based or someone forgot to turn on there scripts

B

Boyce

Cartel is krystal and it is an item based game but hate gives his guild their suits so you know they up to par. it was just a lack of skill on krystals part :(

and im B mutha ****ing oyce

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Checks watch****

How fast will this thread become locked? I bet less than an hour.

****Studies watch closely****

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I have to admit. I'm shocked. Your violating the RoC. Not even that I care. I do get amusement of your post.

I look at this post as a guide no mod is currently supervising the forum.

So...um. Yeah.

S

SwordBlaze

...I have to admit. I'm shocked. Your violating the RoC. Not even that I care. I do get amusement of your post.

I look at this post as a guide no mod is currently supervising the forum.

So...um. Yeah.

Well, you can't expect them to be on at all times now can you? :D

B

Boyce

I dont know the roc so how can i violate it!! and you better enjoy that, i know alot of you have died to that sob :)

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Alright, I'm going to lock this one - FOR NOW. It does border on the trolling that's been going on in some other threads, and, to be honest, my head just hurts too bad to figure it all out tonite.

That being said, we seem to have quite a few that want to smack talk each other and show off their screen shots of kills. Personally, I'm not opposed to that with some guidelines. When Black Sun is back, I'll talk to him and see if we can come up with something that will allow some of the smack talking you guys seem to want, while letting us not want to bash in our computer screens with a sledge hammer due to the number of reported posts.

No promises but maybe we can give something a trial run. Black Sun will be back tomorrow (hopefully) and we'll go from there. Meantime, BEHAVE. :gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.