• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Logs from Tree Stump

A

Aboo

Has anyone else noticed that the logs you get from the tree stumps will NOT stack with other logs? They will stack with themselves but no others. At least the colored logs won't, I haven't gotten any plain yet.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm..interesting. I have been having the same problem with potions...I can take them right out of the same keg, but half the time it seems they won't stack with others of the same type, very odd.

R

Rix/\

wonder if you can get logs from the new Cypress tree? that would be awesome turning my 18x18 into a small personal forest now just give me a chunk of rock to mine and the ability to raise cattle I'll never have to leave the house for resources again.

R

Rix/\

Hmm..interesting. I have been having the same problem with potions...I can take them right out of the same keg, but half the time it seems they won't stack with others of the same type, very odd.
haven't you ever gotten that message like it's wasn't safe to mix potions? I've gotten it few times over the years making poison and such.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The normal ones do stack, at least mine did but not the colored

N

Nvnter

Don't own a stump so I can't comment on that but I recently got arrows that wont stack. Sounds like they inserted stacking code that is missing its mark.

A

Aboo

The normal ones do stack, at least mine did but not the colored
That's what my sister said too. However, I don't think I've gotten any normal ones so I couldn't say for sure. I can say for absolute that the colored ones don't stack.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wonder if you can get logs from the new Cypress tree? that would be awesome turning my 18x18 into a small personal forest now just give me a chunk of rock to mine and the ability to raise cattle I'll never have to leave the house for resources again.
hehe i know the feeling but it seems the trees do not allow chopping. you may target but nothing hapens.
A Shame really as imo we should be able to own tree lots that give various logs that are grown in our propertys.
Maybe some day...
i guess the only way would be to have lots of stumps?

D

Devil_Woman

I converted mine to boards, and those did stack. Seems it's only the colored logs that do not.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't own a stump so I can't comment on that but I recently got arrows that wont stack. Sounds like they inserted stacking code that is missing its mark.
For arrows and bolts to stack, the shafts used by the fletcher have to be made from the same type of wood. There are some fletchers who use lower end colored wood to make shafts. Sadly, there is no way to tell which wood was used.