• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login server down again?

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

Anyone else?

C

Calla Lily

Yes, and I have tsuki wolves who need killing :)

But since you're all having problems too, I can probably quit yelling at my computer...

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
me too
*peeks in screen door*
Can LS come out to play?

(anyone else do that when they were little?)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is starting to get frustrating. Seriously. Seems like every other day the log in servers are down. How long this time, ten mins? twenty mins? three hours?

I wish they would get it fixed. :sad4:

N

Nibblets

I got booted off by a router reboot about 10 minutes ago and got back in no problem.

T

T_Amon_from_work

have you used UOTrace or something to actually determine it is the login server having fits?

This morning I went to login at 9 AM Eastern ... got the communication message and it was level3.net from Washington DC to somewhere else before the EA routers that was 100% packet loss and non-responsive. A total of 10 hops were black in UOTrace ... also another tracert/ping proggie registered the same thing.

In other words, it may NOT be EA's problem ... but the symptom of someone else having one.