• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Logged onto an EA (Broadsword) server for the first time in 16 years

It took me 16 years, but I broke my vow 2 weeks ago. This is, sadly, not the game I left. I wanted to say hi to anyone who may remember me, and hopefully EA releases an older server ruleset. Anyways, if you remember Poopy, Lance Kalzas, Arislan or Moraine Sedai, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the memories LS. Signing off of UO again.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was your house still standing...lots of old static houses still litter the lands unpaid and unused

Yes. My castle still stood. I was surprise; I had given the account away when I left to a friend. He left me a kind note in my profile and left me a ton of **** when he left in the event I came back. He left in 2007.

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Moraine, I have a quick question. I own the LS antiquities museum and have dedicated a lot of time into hunting down LS EM items and seer items to display on the shard. I have as far as I know the most complete shard specific museum in all of UO. I am however missing a few older items and have been unable to locate them. I was wondering if by chance you would know if your friend had any of these and would be willing to donate to the museum? Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Pampa DH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I will give you my castle. I don't need it; the only way I am coming back is if they release a server with an older PvP ruleset. Just message me. I think the rarest thing (in my eyes) that I have up there is the red santa tunic from a dungeon event early in the shards history (I also have like 5 pairs of red gloves). I was unable to dye them when I left, but that might have changed. I have a ton of holiday bags still too, maybe 10 from each year I played (2 accounts).

I also had a few server birth rares. I don't know if they've been introduced since though. I doubt my friend sold the ****, but I saw the covered chair when I logged in, so I doubt it. We had a vast fortune when I left in 2001.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Message sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me 16 years, but I broke my vow 2 weeks ago. This is, sadly, not the game I left. I wanted to say hi to anyone who may remember me, and hopefully EA releases an older server ruleset. Anyways, if you remember Poopy, Lance Kalzas, Arislan or Moraine Sedai, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the memories LS. Signing off of UO again.
I absolutely remember those names. :) Arislan was a member of TC if I recall, in the early AoS days w/ Bill Gates, DARTANION, and so many others? I remember dying to Lance Kalzas many, many times on my hiding mage. Hehe. :) Don't remember Moraine Sedai, but I love the books that the name is from. :)

I also just reactivated my account and the keep is still standing, etc. Hope all is well w/ you and yours.