• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locking Threads on Sonoma

• Thread starter TrustMeInc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrustMeInc

The fact is this is where people come to talk about what is going on in Sonoma. Our MODs keep locking threads as if anything we post is out of order. I have posted same threads on Napa Valley which where not locked. To the Sonoma MODs you need to lighten up.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, a lot of yours and SCAMs posts seem to be nothing but bickering, trolling, tossing insults and challenges at each other, basically endless fighting that just keeps going on and on and should technically stay in the game or PM's.

However, they should just go and create a new PvP thread like they had in an old forum.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's wrong with the Sonoma PVP Thread**Read Disclaimer Before Posting!** sticky?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, there it is. Kinda hidden at the top amongst the other stickys :p

S

Salty Pete

You just need to avoid personal insults and the threads will stay open.

Stick to attacking opinions and avoid attacking the people.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, this isn't the UO Napa forum. Most of the threads were locked before the insults and trolling got really bad. The boards aren't the place to discuss moderator actions. As, I have stated many times before, if you have any questions concerning moderator actions I'll be happy to discuss them via PM.

You could have also posted in the existing PvP thread where RoC is a little bit more lax.

So, again another locked thread.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.