• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locking down quest item?

berrya

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a basin of crystal clear water quest item locked down on some steps, I tried to do this but it just went back in pack. Anyone know how to do this?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a small crate from Koole from a Santuary quest. I can't mark it as a quest item or drop it. I was able to send it to my bank, so it lives there.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remember someone once mentioning something about being able to get the quest items to drop from bag. Don't recall the exact steps, but from the top of my head it couldve been something with filling up the backpack (125 items), and then crafting one item, while holding the quest item with the cursor. Then try to drop it in backpack, which is now full because of the crafted item, and might make the item drop to the ground under your char.