• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locked Down/Secured items magically disappearing

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is anyone else experiencing this?

First couple times I thought it was a fluke. No one is friended or co-owned to my house other than my other accounts. First thing that disappeared was a mailbox that had a bunch of 2013 Easter Gooses and other items in it. I was annoyed but not horribly concerned.

Next thing, a box full of repair deeds *poofed* disappeared.

Today - About a week ago i had set up stuff to start working on my vendor house. The vendor house has all my dye tubs locked down. I logged in last night, dye tub that had been raised as high as it could go was there (Metallic Leather Dye Tub). I log in today, and it's gone.

This is really starting to frustrate and mystify me. There is no rhyme or reason to the things that disappear. And - for fact here - i know the dye tub was locked down because I raised it and haven't touched it since then. Anyone else having similar issues?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same thing happened to me. I just transfered back from Atlantic to Great Lakes, had all my stuff in a house. (Then customized, didn't like it and recustomized...) I always double or triple check to ensure I lock stuff down or secure it. I make sure nothing pops under the sign, I'm usually always very careful. This time, I checked my lock downs before customizing, 2900 free, and after, 3033 free.

Now, how does 100~ lockdowns just up and vanish? I don't know, and I didn't get a gm response for 2-3 days later. I lost all my soulstoned skills, my veteran rewards (armor/weapon engravers, retouching tool, dye tubs), and all my clean up dyes and hair dyes. Just goes to show don't put all your important stuff in one box? :( I asked for a mythic token (nowhere near the 120 provoking, 120 blacksmithing, imbueing, 100 cartography and 100 lockpicking that I can remember I lost) and was just disappointed with a no. I never ask for stuff, I just don't feel like reworking some of those skills, why should I have to?

Sorry you lost your dye tub, I lost mine too :(

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I honestly think I'm more upset about the mailbox missing that had 12-14 easter gooses in it and other items.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dumb question, cause I'm sure both of you did it, the moving crate was checked?

this has been going on for a while now, a bit disheartening

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I customized and forced everything possible on every tile into crate and it still wasn't in there. As much as I love customizing and decorating, my experiences with it has been with custom only houses. So I think I'm going back to classic, again. :/

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put a slither in a secure crate (only to me), went back a few weeks later and it was gone no one has any of my acc info so it wasnt stolen

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
dumb question, cause I'm sure both of you did it, the moving crate was checked?

this has been going on for a while now, a bit disheartening
Yup.

And even though it's been happening in my keeps and castles, I checked the moving crate. It's completely gone.

I've have boxes with bags of repair deeds set up for my vendors. Logged in a week after I filled a bag with 120 blacksmith deeds. They've vanished.