• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LNR Guild

G

Galad911

Is LNR around still?? This is Galad I played since the game started I'm back again just wondering if OBsidian knight or Kraxal have been around if so hit me up...

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to toss the post on Hot guild forums

I know they post there still

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yup, they're still around.

R

ReaperNI

The leaders of LNR always say they are going to next big thing start recruiting like mad and then go stale faster the a open walmart bag of bread. Few of them still linger around but for the most part they were active for about past 3 weeks and have died off again.TYR

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
krax got kicked? lol good one

but yah we r around... alot r dealing with irl crap (alot of which is lack of $ )

Ill pop over to the hot boards & c if u made a post there too

K

Kristeen

Re: LNR Guild [REPORT of Canvassing]

The leaders of LNR always say they are going to next big thing start recruiting like mad and then go stale faster the a open walmart bag of bread. Few of them still linger around but for the most part they were active for about past 3 weeks and have died off again.TYR
:coco::hahaha:
Ni drunkards give a sad and desperate drunken lead to ReaperNI resulting in in-house breakdown and breakup whereby respectable founders, out of dignity, leave Ni guild while drunken newbs lead guild growth attempt with *"the enemy" out of desperation :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: while toting self proclaimed expertise in ineptitude ^^THIS ^^ guy is apparently setting up (or lined up due to lack of intelligence) to be the leading cause for failure .... :stretcher:. :thumbdown::bored::loser::coco:

just goes to show the results of drunknitude and lack of good vision and judgment. :stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

Try harder or with more heart next time loozers. Maybe watch and learn not point and claim without knowledge and experience.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Re: LNR Guild [REPORT of Canvassing]

. . . respectable founders, out of dignity, leave Ni guild . . .
Did Paps not found Ni? I thought he started it.

R

ReaperNI

Yep paps os still guild leader and i one of the two emmys. As for Lnr guy talking smack i watched the rise and fall all happen in about 3 weeks from the posting on hot boards to the expolsion of PKZ and picked up by LNR the then seen most of them left for other guilds now i dont see lnr out on feild as much but i could be wrong maybe your not inactive maybe you just making crafters lololololololololol. TYR

T

Tazar

i watched the rise and fall all happen in about 3 weeks...
I've watched the same thing - about 5 different times in the past 3 years. The leaders seem to come back eager and ready to really go - only to collapse a few weeks later. I'm not sure if they loose interest, get overwhelmed with RL, or what - but that cycle has been repeating itself for a while now.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kristeen isnt lnr that i know of... personally I got lost in the post

I'm not sure if they loose interest, get overwhelmed with RL, or what
a lil of all. here lately alot is irl $ issues :(

R

ReaperNI

The bank robbing business has been going good for me but hard to get a good health plan i might just go on obamacare lol tyr