• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Llama Festival Storytelling 2nd Place (Silver Llama Statue) ***SOLD***

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Llama Festival Storytelling 2nd Place (Silver Llama Statue) Ends Tonight 10:00pm

chad ya gotta let em bid this out

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Llama Festival Storytelling 2nd Place (Silver Llama Statue) Ends Tonight 10:00pm

Okay... auction will end when there is 3 minutes or more between posts between the two of you.

--fair? Fair.

No more bids except for blueturtle or NewThunder.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

N

NewThunder

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I love auctions like this!!!!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

take it.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sold to NewThunder @ 350m.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I got the 1st place Llama if anyone is interested, I might sell if price is right

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Both of you (blueturtle & NewThunder), please send me your contact information. It's going to NewThunder @ 350m first and if it doesn't work out (for whatever reason), it's going to blueturtle @ 330m.

Thanks for bidding.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

why would you only let them bid i tried contacting you hours ago via icq
I let everyone bid in this thread for 72 hours.

I've logged on to icq once in the past year. Why would you contact me with icq over this thread?

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

because i did not have an account and figured I would be able to contact you via icq or in game before the auction ended
I've been standing at the Atlantic Luna house plot for the past 5 hours while I was refreshing this thread and doing other things online.

I wasn't that hard to find in-game. Everyone else was at Luna (and still is at the empty house plot).