• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Livery Part:2 Results - Congrats Coalition!!!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Congrats everyone!!! You all should be proud!!! Everyone in this Coalition put aside any differences they had, any past drama and came together to accomplish Part 2 of the quest together. You can find these scrolls in a bag on the table in the Castle Stables.

A Recommendation For Zedland Achieved By Rivi Ravenwynd
A Recommendation For Silvervale Achieved By ****** Via Gareth
A Recommendation For Guardian's Gate Achieved By Banana Hammerhead
A Recommendation For Citadel Of The Fallen Achieved By Lox
A Recommendation For Kijustsu Anei Village Achieved By Niva The Savage
A Recommendation For Moria Achieved By Gareth
A Recommendation For Cimmerian Pass Achieved By Nyx

Special Thanks
Citadel Of The Fallen - giving a Coalition Township a recommendation.
Conker - giving a Coalition Township a recommendation.
Raze - giving a Coalition Township a recommendation.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
You guys rock!

Thank you all sooo much for helping and we all hope that one day we can help you guys. Thats what this coalition is for, to assist each other and it worked out well last night.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad we could assist (Speaking for Citadel of the Fallen; although I am sure Nastia will comment as well) everyone. And congrats to everyone who received recommendations! :thumbup1:

N

Nyx_

Just a personal thank you for the teamwork that went into Cimmerian Pass achieving an item. Capstick does not have a home in Cimmerian Pass, yet he chose to take a night off from the pvp realm and join us in our quest. Capstick was part of our party and looted the item, and gave it to Nyx for Cimmerian Pass. Thank you Cap.

R

Rivi

I just wanted the thank everyone who helped our coalition receive recommendations. I think we worked well together.

Unfortunately there were outside bumps like the person selling for 100 mil, but if we stick together for all the events, I believe we can get every coalition town a stable!

Thanks again to Gareth for putting this together! *HUGS*

Rivi