• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Livery Coalition - Livery Quest Part:2

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
After the Summit this Wednesday September 22nd the Livery quest Part 2 will begin. The Summit starts at 8:30 and if it goes quickly, the quest could start anywhere from 9-10pm ET.

Dudley said we will leave from Serpents Hold. Its going to be a hack and Slash so that means pull out your Gimp PvM templates because we need to knock these creatures out as fast as possible.

We will need
Heal, Cure, Invis, Refresh Potions
Enhanced bandaids
Super Slayer Spell Books
Super Slayer Instruments
Super Slayer Weapons
Tamers and Bards (Disco and peace are awesome)
Spellweavers.... yeah you know how them Harrowers fall
Explosion pots!!! (Don't under estimate the boom, boom, pow!)

T

The Hands Of God

Hey All, i have several characters to help out Geared, Scribe/Nox Mage, Tamer/Bard, work in progress ABC Archer, Discord Archer, Sampire...

Ohhh, i can make us things if we need it as well. 120 Imbuing, Blacksmithing, Tailoring; 100 Carpentry, Tinkering, Inscription, Poisoning, Alchemy, Cooking, Bowcrafting/Fletching :)

T

Tiger Lily

I really hope im not so tired that i miss this..i wanna help:/

J

Juno

I will be using my disco tamer. But if that template does not seem to work i will switch to one of my other chars. :thumbup1:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will bring my tamer if it turns out we are going after smaller game but more of them I will bring a dexxer. If we can find a slayer things drop like flies.