• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lived my lifetmie not realising

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see waveforms as inperciptibe wavering alternate layers xof SOUND!! xxx sof soof Amongst other inconcisistencies??
Whsat is that ha THERE WA SA SSWEAR WORD HERE I EXPUNG EDIT

conem into my cave WOoOOOoo look at my g-string
oh my god I can;t stop lauging help It's all patchy

What I'm hearing righgt now: swish of teh traffic (yellow as a ripe lemon)
Many-pointed rufflrse fo bedsheets crumpling, nong ina asexy way! I am so celibete.
Clickmof my my pen in the parchment (sharp little mpale oval like puncture in spacee, concntric circles pointin g inward)

I mat regret this late r? my views are not thr eviews held by the govenrment of umbra , somethign like thatoh i don't know I'M RETIRED jsut let men buy an island and drink mrtinis all day That is my destiny. Something closet o that, offically recognsied??? Maybe i signed t at some point HA The gravel road of the past drops OFF The cliff into the sea. anway that is my disclaimer please accept

love

fanny molokha shafiri etc. lord? god i dont evne rmmember my own title WRETCHED TYPHOON

piss

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see waveforms as inperciptibe wavering alternate layers xof SOUND!! xxx sof soof Amongst other inconcisistencies??
Whsat is that ha THERE WA SA SSWEAR WORD HERE I EXPUNG EDIT

conem into my cave WOoOOOoo look at my g-string
oh my god I can;t stop lauging help It's all patchy

What I'm hearing righgt now: swish of teh traffic (yellow as a ripe lemon)
Many-pointed rufflrse fo bedsheets crumpling, nong ina asexy way! I am so celibete.
Clickmof my my pen in the parchment (sharp little mpale oval like puncture in spacee, concntric circles pointin g inward)

I mat regret this late r? my views are not thr eviews held by the govenrment of umbra , somethign like thatoh i don't know I'M RETIRED jsut let men buy an island and drink mrtinis all day That is my destiny. Something closet o that, offically recognsied??? Maybe i signed t at some point HA The gravel road of the past drops OFF The cliff into the sea. anway that is my disclaimer please accept

love

fanny molokha shafiri etc. lord? god i dont evne rmmember my own title WRETCHED TYPHOON

piss
Are you ok?

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*clears his throat awkwardly* Please excuse that outburst and carry on with your regular activities.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ya, your right, *walks away into the darkness to find some pies*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*runs from squirrel, throws matches at it, matches seem to anger it more*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*smiles, looks at squirrel, and says "they are hidden so hah!"*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Another squirrel fights original squirrel for them*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel obligated to say that Molokha doesn't usually behave like this and blame should be placed squarely on Alouenikah and his special cupcakes.