• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Live Feed?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I have an ad out for someone to create something like this. We found something even better, but the feed was showing more than just thread/post creation--it was even showing who was writing a conversation or reporting a post. I've reached out to the plugin author about tweaking it, but he's too busy to do it yet.

However, for the first time ever, each forum has its own RSS feed. Any free feed reader can work exactly the same as a news feed. Just subscribe to the the forums that you're interested in using any feed reader. :)

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
liked to just watch stratics, i get enough rrs lol i will watch for something here in the future then..

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, totally understand. This is a top priority for new features. The staff all miss it, too. Helps those mods keep an eye on their fora.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yeah, totally understand. This is a top priority for new features. The staff all miss it, too. Helps those mods keep an eye on their fora.
*smiles*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the live feed invaluable for trouble shooting.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Try clicking "Spy" in the top navigation bar. :)

Reactions: Nok