• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Little Potion Stall + Pet Supplies Stall

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spent past few days making this little project. Didn't like how the front of my house was decorated before and decided i'd try set up a Flowne's Pets and Potions vendor so figured id make a little stall for the vendor when im ready :)

Edit: Just finished Pet supplies stall on other side too!

1petstall.jpg

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wow, i love it. How did you make the shelves for the vials? They look perfect

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the compliments :)

Wow, i love it. How did you make the shelves for the vials? They look perfect
Each shelve is made from 3 empty brown sword displays with the vials inbetween them then a wooden signpost from the newer castle deco on top :).

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh HEY! That's super cute! VERY well done I love it! Nice use of the Staghorn fern and elephant ear plants too, they fit nicely there!

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOVE that shelve. Definately there first time I've seen something like that. Thumbs up!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished the pet supplies stall on the other side. Ended up changing it 3 times until I was happy, was quite difficult to find pet related items to use. I was trying to get bear trophies, bear rugs and all stuff bear related in there cause im bear crazy but It just wouldnt work and had to abandon that idea lol. Once i find one to buy ill be sticking a merchant guild sign on top of the shelve in middle too. Whole thing didn't turn out as good as the idea looked in my head, but most of the time things don't lol. Im happy with how it turnt out anyway.

1petstall.jpg