• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

little help here my macros went poof

T

tiffahus

ok tonight at 3 am pac time
i was making a macro using (alt o)
i hit apply and then an error came up saying
(could not creat directory / c: prog files/ea games /desk top etc )
and then only said click ok i did that and uo shut down

i restarted uo and all my macros were gone and my icons on the side of the uo screen , i hit the (x) in the top right corner to close uo and i got the same path
could not creat directory /c: prog files /ea games/ desk top etc

i went to the file where my macros are and they are all still there
but not working , so i deleted them and repasted and are still not working

any idea on what this is or why it occured
thanks tiffahus / tiffany

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure... was gonna ask if you logged out with a disguise kit/incognito on.. but not the case.

Try right clicking on the target path and make sure the "read-only" box isn't checked..

T

tiffahus

thanks for the reply emil
but its all fixed , i have no idea what happen i have never seen that message before or had anything like this happen

i staye up til server up at 5:33am pac time thinking maybe server up will fix this or reset something no idea
and everything was fixed my macros are working , and my icons on the uo screen are there aswell

weird [censored] i tell ya lol
welp thanks again =))
tiffany/ tiffahus FL