• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] little help for a pk ?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has been so many years, i mean years.. since i did any kind of real crafting besides burning through kits...

is there a forge that has bank access anywhere in game? i have tons of ore to burn but dont know where i can access a forge while in my bank at the same time...

M

miss uo

Non, but what you need to do is purchase a fire beetle. They are walking forges.

G

gmcbroom

hmmmmmm.... the firebeetle should work for you and you can also see purchasing a forge from a player vendor. the after you've smelted the ore either through your own forge or firebeetle you can then send the ingots straight to the bank using a bag of sending. Just remember to get alot of powder to recharge the bag and you'll be okay. That way you can safely send stuff from your place or anywhere your at. :)

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmmmmm.... the firebeetle should work for you and you can also see purchasing a forge from a player vendor. the after you've smelted the ore either through your own forge or firebeetle you can then send the ingots straight to the bank using a bag of sending. Just remember to get alot of powder to recharge the bag and you'll be okay. That way you can safely send stuff from your place or anywhere your at. :)
The Commodity Deed Box can be used as well. It is really good for getting large amounts of items to you house (provided they can be deeded). It can move stacks of 60,000 at a time, where as you are limited to the weight capacity of you backpack for the bag of sending (minus the weight of the bag). For reference 500 stones = 5000 ingots or 500 leather. It is really nice for leather.

Stayin Alive,

BG