• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

litte bit of a bug

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so this happened.
went to move a runebook in my bag and accidentally dropped it on a empty water jug.
now my runebook is INSIDE the water jug and i cant get it out!!!!
it also changed my water jug to 'a container'

@Bleak @Kyronix

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pack Animal always worked well for me

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a little tip for everyone their dryers might be exhibiting the same issue. I've picked up several recently because the moisture sensor is failing.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not to mention there's also a few reports of the new iPhone doing the exact same thing.

It's not really an issue with Samsung or Apple - it's their batteries. Just like all those instances with "hover" boards.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Not to mention there's also a few reports of the new iPhone doing the exact same thing.

It's not really an issue with Samsung or Apple - it's their batteries. Just like all those instances with "hover" boards.
Well the battery shouldn't short out by it's self. There must be a design flaw causing them to short out. But when that type of battery has a problem, it's dramatic!