• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List Your Spring Bazaar '09 Stalls Here

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will be selling my basic scribe items at Stall # 5 for 7:00 to 7:30 PM PST. That includes full regular and necro spells; teleport, recall and mark scrolls; runebooks and BOD books. If you are missing some scrolls from your regular or necro spellbook, I can help with that as well.

I will also be at Stall # 10 from 6:30 to 7:00 PM PST for in-character discussions about the Kingdom of Dawn.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it too late to get a stall? I had something in mind.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stall #10 is going to be quite the roleplaying outlet.

At 6:00pm, Nicholas the Old will be on hand to answer lore-related questions and to talk about the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance. He might also take the opportunity to ramble on about how easy you young folk have it these days.

At 6:30, Lady Duchess WildStar will be on hand to answer questions about the Kingdom of Dawn (in-character). The Kingdom of Dawn is part of the Roleplayers Alliance.

At 7:00, Redemptor Narl of the Malleus Maleficarum (also of the Roleplayers Alliance) will be on hand to...lecture the masses, you might say? *Grins*

Sir Zackarias of the Kingdom of Dawn will also be handing out fliers during the event for an upcoming scavenger hunt later this week.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stall #10 is going to be quite the roleplaying outlet.

At 6:00pm, Nicholas the Old will be on hand to answer lore-related questions and to talk about the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance. He might also take the opportunity to ramble on about how easy you young folk have it these days.

At 6:30, Lady Duchess WildStar will be on hand to answer questions about the Kingdom of Dawn (in-character). The Kingdom of Dawn is part of the Roleplayers Alliance.

At 7:00, Redemptor Narl of the Malleus Maleficarum (also of the Roleplayers Alliance) will be on hand to...lecture the masses, you might say? *Grins*

Sir Zackarias of the Kingdom of Dawn will also be handing out fliers during the event for an upcoming scavenger hunt later this week.
Will Zackarias be in human or rabbit form? :confused:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He will probably be in leprechaun form; provided he doesn't irritate WildStar.

...Right, I guess he is going to show up as a rabbit then!

*Hides from WildStar*

L

Lady Tiger

i'm so excited i've been sorting and making items for tomorrow...It's like christmas for me...hurry hurry sunday come already

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

The Spring Bazaar '09? BLINKIN' BRILLIANT! So many old and new faces, so many things to see and do, and I'm honored to be part of that. I was smiling and laughing the entire night, and I had a great time as well. To all those whom I've had the pleasure of meeting (old and new), thanks for making the Spring Bazaar a very memorable and positive experience. Oh, and if The Widow is reading this, well, I have to say...You got me! We'll leave it at that! *laughs* :lol:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel, you have me confused .. you claimed the outhouse, but I never saw you leave the bar! :beer:You're a legendary bartender!

The Bazaar was quite a success. So many people, so much fun!
Eventually, I was doing rounds; going back and forth between the bar and keeping people well-supplied with drinks at the various booths. I was very fortunate enough to get more assistance from Lady Magdalena (she was hilarious the entire night) and Queen Morganna. I was also doing free weapon engraving. My payment? Hugs, folks. That's right, hugs. 100% satisfied peeps, and I lost count the amount of weapons I engraved, but it really was nothing compared to The Widow. I can't even begin to fathom how many fortunes she told (and all that typing!). It was great seeing you, Sara; furthermore, I know you were busy at your booth as well! Whew! The Bazaar was SOO much fun! :love: I wouldn't even know where to begin in the write-up. There was literally SOO many things to experience, and I'm sure everyone had their own memorable experience as well. Good times!

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Widow. I can't even begin to fathom how many fortunes she told (and all that typing!).
Was great fun and yes the Widow was amazing. She was at it for over 4 hours giving many fortunes. Even an EM or 2 was given a card reading.

I still want to know about the 'sheep' behind the bar ??
Maybe too much to drink?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still want to know about the 'sheep' behind the bar ??
Maybe too much to drink?
Rule #1. Never ask about the sheep behind the bar. It's best left alone lol. j/k

I had a great time as well. I was so pleased to see everyone mixing and mingling, sharing goods and good times. As always I have pics of most of it, I'll work on those in the morning, right now trying to figure out how to go back to sleep.

*starts counting sheep then thinks better of it*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rule #1. Never ask about the sheep behind the bar. It's best left alone lol. j/k

*starts counting sheep then thinks better of it*
:lol:

Hey, it can get lonely tending bar...Wait, wha...??? :lick: I have no idea how the sheep got there, but hey, I'm all for emergency food supply. :D The appetizers were great! Magdalena had some exceptional cookies and foodstuffs available. I had some appetizers like Kraken Calamari and Orc Ears Crisps (a little hairy, but MMM, mmm, goooood). I also had my own brew of drinks like Red Dragon Gonad Brew, Pixie Paradise Cocktail, and Succubus' Delight. Entheeya, the sheep was also the mascot aptly named "Baba".

Good times, folks. Good blinkin' times. :thumbup:

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a wonderful evening! I cannot believe the turn-out! Amazing, and I had a wonderful time. It is nice to see this again after so long, and I have been away so long.
Well done. *bows*

Thank you Seppo and Pallando (especially Pallando for hauling Xel back..)

Thank you Wildstar and Robert the Ranger (I am sure there are more I do not know of that pulled this off).

Thank you Xel, I exist solely to amuse Xel that sake swigging miscreant! *laughs, and grumbles something about a tent* He kept me laughing all night long as well.

I made my rounds, albeit a little late, passing out sausage pizzas (no comment Xel), cookies, and souvenir cookies (which people ate I think), chicken legs, legs of lamb, dragon chops, ogre ribs and mongbat puffs. I cooked all evening and enjoyed every last second of it! (I hope people got the "Are you going to Skara Brae Faire?" inscription)

The Lady Aino was lovely company while standing in line at The Widow's booth.

The Widow was a highlight (all that typing) and I can vouch that she does indeed have Xel's number, frighteningly so - almost spooky. I hope she's taking Tylenol for the carpal tunnel after last night.

And if she sees this, it has been a decade M'Lady! If he's taken a decade and still hasn't shown himself he never will! I'm not waiting anymore!

Yes, I had a very interesting card reading. *throws self in demon temple pit*

The Faire Grounds look wonderful and I hope this can be done again.

Be well and safe travels!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the wonderful time at your Spring Bazaar, Baja.
Was great to see so many people gathered together.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My sister Shayla and I had a great time. It was wonderful to meet so many people. I sold a lot of bolts and arrows, my sister sold an amazing amount of her farm animals. We thank you all!

What was her sheep doing behind the bar? If whoever did it could please let us know I'd appreciate it! She is blaming me and if you know me you would know that I would never do that!

Magdalena, thank you for the pizza and cookies! We were wondering who was kind enough to leave us some. We were half starved after so much work to set up our stall and trying to get those animals to the Faire. Someone kept checking in on us to see if we needed anything to drink and took good care of us. Thank you. I apologise for not remembering your name. So many new names for me to remember. I'm working on it!

I thought the Royal Jester was a hoot! The Widow was very scarey to me. From the reactions of her clients I'd say she was right on target.

All the vendors at the faire deserve praise. Without their services and donation of time and effort this would not have been as magnificent as it was. We look forward to the next one!

Yours in service,

Bucko the Kid and Shayla Keylley

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Widow was very scarey to me. From the reactions of her clients I'd say she was right on target.

Aye very scary lol, but I liked her! I hope she stops by! *has green tea waiting for her*
did everyone else know you "eat" tea? *didnt know that*
but anyways!
yes! she was right on target!
I watched my friends fortune and she told her that reagents would cost more soon and so my friend should continue to pick up the reagents she finds at the moongates
dumb founded I messeged her asking "do you really go to the moongate and pick up regs?"
and told me "actually i do, every so often i go to the moongate and pick some up"