• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] List, see inside

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
M

Melissa Rohan

Looking to buy the following items on Europa:

1) Real LT sash - bought thanks!
2) Bless Deeds - 2m per - bought dozens already, still buying more!
3) Scrappers Compendiums with Slayer mods, most considered (specific or group slayers)
4) Earrings of Protection - 5m per (tokens or any resists)

Also looking for a luna vendor to sell SOTs and PS mainly. ICQ 163-395-835 if you have one spare thanks.

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Bump...someone was selling me some Bless Deeds, please get in touch thanks! Looks like stratics lost the last couple of posts here.

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump...someone was selling me some Bless Deeds, please get in touch thanks! Looks like stratics lost the last couple of posts here.
I don't understand, I asked you yesterday on ICQ how many you needed and you answered "sorry no am fine on blessdeeds , have a few enough for my own chars"

M

Melissa Rohan

Uhm, thats odd, you sure it was me? I bought 5 yesterday on ICQ and was gonna get a few more. If you got some to sell, i'll take them. Make sure my icq says Emily the Bloody thanks!

M

Melissa Rohan

Bump, really want some slayer scrappers, Terathon, Gargoyle, any superslayers, others considered. ICQ me thanks!

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the following slayer scrappers:

Ogre Slayer
Blood Elemental Slayer
Air Elemental Slayer
Snow Elemental Slayer

Let me know if you need any and how much you pay!

Thanks!
Ama

M

Melissa Rohan

Hmm just got an ogre slayer , but i'll take another - id pay 1.5m for that one, 2.5m for the blood ele slayer and only 250k each for the other 2. ICQ me if you want to sell any thanks.

M

Melissa Rohan

Still need the slayer scrappers for my collection. Need earth ele, troll, gargoyle, terathon and a few others. Money waiting! Most considered! If its a slayer and i havent got it i want it people! ;-)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have follow for sale

Earth Ele
Snow Ele
Orc

No other mods

Wouldnt mind a price check on my 14% LRC Dragon slayern:)

M

Melissa Rohan

Id pay 600k for the earth ele, 250k for the other ele slayer, a mill for the orc and im sure we can discuss a price for the dragon slayer scrappers... message me! ICQ 163-395-835, thanks

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can sell you some Bless deeds, I think you're already on my ICQ - 478138233/Heimi :)

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks Ama for the slayers books.

Still looking for others, Terathon, Earth Ele, Troll, Dragon, Scorpian, and i think a couple of others.

Buying Bless deeds now at 2m per, got dozens already thanks folks.

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks Hardy for the slayer scrappers and lt sash! Still need a few more. Message me people if you have any