• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Lisseth's Silk - Would like a price check if possible too please

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings one and all,

I am Lady Havoc and while still fairly new to the rares collection biz, I dont think that I have done too bad for myself on my own in shaking out some items for a bargain but this one is evading me and I fear I am going to be in over my head when it comes down to locating it.

I am in need of < Lissith's Silk > because my main characters are daughters of the 3 Named Black Widow Spiders currently in UO- and I AM Black Widows Guild on 3 shards right now (founded in July 2000) in UO and it is more for the roleplay aspect of it than the collector in me aspect of it. I got lucky on finding Sabrix's Eye for 25k on a vendor in Luna on Atlantic; I keep hoping someone will do the same with this but no such luck yet lol.

Please let me know if anyone has 1 they are willing to part with, I will give it a very good home where it will be treated with the utmost respect. ;) I look forward to hearing from someone.

If anyone can give me a ballpark figure what these should be going for it would be very helpful too. Will help me have a better idea of what I am looking at spending (maybe avoid a heart attack LOL) and if I end up dealing with somone out in the world & not through here, then I will be a little more educated about what I am purchasing, room for bartering, etc.

Eager to learn,

Lady Havoc of *BW*