• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_CaesarDoP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_CaesarDoP

Just a quick note to all of my friends here at U-Hall. My Little Girl and I were offered parts last night in a Production of The Wizard of OZ. Erin will be a munchkin and possibly some other parts, and I will be playing The Cowardly Lion!!

For those of you who have met me in Real Life, you know that I fit the part both in Stature and in Sence of Humor. I am about 6'1" tall 300 lbs Redish Brown hair and beard and mustashe.

The show will go on in early November here in the Cleveland Ohio Area. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

I

imported_hen

Man i thought this post was gonna be about lions and tigers getting added to the game. I was already salivating about how my new tigerskin rug tailor reward would look in the bedroom of my leet small tower , when it finally hit me that this was an off topic post , gah.

S

sallie

CaesarDoP!!!!! time is approaching..... I will have a red polo shirt on and a black ball cap trimmed in grey with Hoyas on front and of course my UO pin on the hat left side i think... but I will be there Take care,,,, /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

Congratulations. I can see you both having a blast with that...but you in particular should really fit the bill. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I can't wait for you and sallie to hook up. That's going to be quite an event too :)

M

masterbizkit

Grats Caesar!! We will all want to see pics of course! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif