• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lion Skills

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So my Lion bonded and I took it to Navery for a day trip.
Everything was going well and got it up to 80% slot level when a strange thing happened......
It added Healing to its skill list and started training it?.....I thought self healing pets were a Cu thing?
Seems the Lion has been vastly under rated and has forced me to re-think what I had planned for it. :)

Oh....and where are the Lion Hats?? Like the bear, tiger and dear version.
My Tamer want to strut around wearing a Lion Mane. @Kyronix

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
oh yes, they can heal... for a time we could ride them on test.. they were Nick named Super Cu's for awhile.. then they removed to code to ride them as they proved to be to good of a mounted pet.. =* [

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Has the skill definitely been raising? I tamed one day after release of patch and it had healing around 2.0 but never raised it so I haven't finished leveling it while I waited for a fix

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does that influence (remove?) his Piercing? Or can the Healing and that co-exist?

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So my Lion bonded and I took it to Navery for a day trip.
Everything was going well and got it up to 80% slot level when a strange thing happened......
It added Healing to its skill list and started training it?.....I thought self healing pets were a Cu thing?
Seems the Lion has been vastly under rated and has forced me to re-think what I had planned for it. :)

Oh....and where are the Lion Hats?? Like the bear, tiger and dear version.
My Tamer want to strut around wearing a Lion Mane. @Kyronix

Sounds fun to get one.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Healing is defo rising, whether it's interfering with other skills it's hard to tell at moment as he's only a fresh 2 slot and against Navery it's very random hits.

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
I was wondering about this. I usually do my "rounds" to check different spawns for rare colors when I first log in. I had been checking lions for healing skill but never saw one. I may have to tame one now and skill it up if it can get healing!

Thanks for the info!