• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Link to EM Seppo and EM Pallando's Baja Activities For This Past Year

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who do not click around on EM Seppo and EM Pallando's official website, goldenbrewtavern.com, or those of you who wonder what all Baja's EMs have done for Baja thus far, I recommend you visit this 'The Story So Far' link on their website. There is an eye-opening, ongoing list of what they've been doing.

Thanks again to EM Seppo and EM Pallando for being so active, and for presenting so many varied events!

----------------------------------------

Baja's first official meeting with EM Seppo and EM Pallando, Dec. 19, 2008, http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=118071

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

This is a most welcome Post. My personal hope is that it becomes stickied and appended to as needed. Excellent summary of what has happened and what may be coming.

I echo Sara's Hear Hear!!

Our EM's are clearly awesome!

Elladan of Baja