• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Limitations of mods that proc

What are the limitations of mods that proc?
Can Splinter, Hit Spell, and Life Leech all proc on a single hit?
What about splinter, hit spell, life leech, mana leech, stam leech, mana drain, and hit fatigue? Can they all proc on one hit?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think there was a patch which stopped splinter and hit spell but I was under the impression the rest are all a separate "dice roll". Someone else should know for sure.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mana, stamina, and life leech can all occur in one hit, and I no longer use weapons without all three except in situations where life leech damages you.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
They can all proc
With the exception of splintering with disarm and infected strike weapon specials, supposed to be injected strike too but it is bugged and still procs with injected.
(Players have a 15 second immunity to splintering)

on double strike hit harm and hit lightning can proc on both the strikes whereas hit fireball and magic arrow will proc once only. Same with whirlwind, hit harm and lightning can proc on all targets, fireball and magic arrow only one target.

Last edited: