• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lil Vacation

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Electroflap

So I have been debating on if I wanna post this but I have decided to go ahead with it since I have met so many great people here.. I have to go on a lil mini vacation today but It's not the happy kind.. I will be in the hospital.. I am not sure for how long.. But please take care of my bro and roomies ( if you have gotten the chance to meet them) and I will be back to demolish cogs as soon as I can! I will miss you all and Have fun while I am gone. :danceb:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Same for me. The Wrinkleflip clan will think about you often.

E

Electroflap

Hey guess what! I am back.. they ended up keeping me in a room waiting for 4 hrs!! And with my anxiety issues I finally just blew up and left.. Its ridiculus to keep someone waiting that long.. anyways before I left they gave me a script for some meds and an appointment with a follow-up doctor that should be able to help me.. so I am back for awhile but if i start acting kooky.. remember.. its the meds not me..lol!!:thumbsup:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Your gonna START ACTING KOOKY?:coco:

Oops. ok I will go with the meds theory.:coco:

welcome back.

W

Winky2008

Hope you are doing well besides being sleepy all the time. With time maybe you will get used to the meds and help me kick OLD ugly off the computer sometime.