• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lifestealers - Best Pet for Ripping them a New One?

B

Bella

Ohhh... I hate these things! I am working on the Tur Mur snowglobe quest with my tamer and am having a bit of a time with them. Seeing that they are low on cold resist, I brought my fully trained white wurm in and promptly died within a minute because I attracted more than one lifestealer. By the time I was able to call my pet to me, it was dead too. Now I HAVE to train it back up to GM (because I can't stand the thought it isn't GM anymore... it's a sickness) and back in the stables he goes. Poor thing... never sees the light of day anymore. But I digress...

I also tried my greater dragon and cusidhe against the lifestealers and these guys seem to fair better but, considering I have to kill ten lifestealers, they take a long time to kill with either of these type pets and I'd like to use a pet that can chomp through them quicker than I seem able to now. Any suggestions? Or will I have to just be patient?

I tried the hunters guide but didn't see lifestealers listed.

Thanks in advance!

Bella

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Bella - I added Lifestealers to the UOCraft Best Battle Pet tool based on their resists and damage output listed in UOGuide. Here's what it came up with (I would go with a cu sidhe):

You chose to fight:
MonsterVulnerable ToLocation
Lifestealer cold damage, fire damage Ter Mur NW Lava Shore
Pet Analysis:
PetDamage Type
Cu Sidhe energy, cold
Nightmare physical, fire
White Wyrm physical, cold

B

Bella

Hi Bella - I added Lifestealers to the UOCraft Best Battle Pet tool based on their resists and damage output listed in UOGuide. Here's what it came up with (I would go with a cu sidhe):

You chose to fight:
MonsterVulnerable ToLocation
Lifestealer cold damage, fire damage Ter Mur NW Lava Shore
Pet Analysis:
PetDamage Type
Cu Sidhe energy, cold
Nightmare physical, fire
White Wyrm physical, cold
Wow! Thanks for that Kitiara! I'll give it another go with my cusidhe then AND I'll be adding the UOCraft Best Battle Pet tool to my favorite sites!

Bella