• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Life Bars

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way we can get the life bars fixed? I often find myself having to drag new ones because the old ones either turn into someone elses name or they don't update correctly. I've also had them disappear when someone dies.

It would be nice if we could get the amount of life bars we can have up increased, or remove the cap entirely.

It's very often I find myself not being able to drag all the life bars needed and end up losing those in my party.

And finally, though it's not important, I would appreciate the ability for all those life bars in party to just come up when added. Or at least a fancy button to have them pop up when clicked which could be in the party menu.

This is more out of convenience, but would be nice. If nothing else, at least fix the bug with the life bars.

Thanks.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Is there any way we can get the life bars fixed? I often find myself having to drag new ones because the old ones either turn into someone elses name or they don't update correctly. I've also had them disappear when someone dies.
Are you seeing this when using the default UI or with a custom UI?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is an unexpected twist. I will start investigating this and see if I can reproduce the issue.

It's been a month, and I know you're busy, but just wonder if you'd had any luck with this?

Thanks for your time.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Classic Client still not updating on the health bars. Randomly will update and then most times not at all. It is making it almost impossible for me to play right now without going insane. Healing my pets needlessly since i cant tell what their health is at or what spells etc to use to kill off the mobs since their health isnt updating either. Is this still being looked at especially for the classic client? Any update would be lovely. Thank you.