• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lieutenant of the royal Brit guard sash [replica]

R

rockkandy

This sash is amazing. It has +5 intel 2 mana regen and 10 lrc. It's located on the catskills shard. It is a MUST HAVE for any pvp char. Just think what crazy suit ideas u can make with those mods being filled by a sash. Make offers please!!

Yes I'm willing to take trade offers for this item.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you ever figure out a price PM me it and if it's reasonable I'll buy it. I will be leaving to atlantic with the bulk of my gold in a week though.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mind letting us know what you are asking for it...others maybe interested in as well

R

rockkandy

ive been searching out prices and 60m is about the going rate.. and of course it can be x-fered if buyer pays for the tokens. im also willing to do a fair trade for it

J

jelinidas

Im not sure you will get to 60, but i'll throw 30 mil into the mix. Heck, ya gotta spend it on something.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just dont see spending that much gold on items that are a permanent part of uo.. give it a few months im sure the market will get flooded with them.

R

rockkandy

how many "permanent" parts of the game have we seen discontinued or put on hold tho? Especially artifact drops. Not to mention. The only way to get these is by an extremely lucky "luck of the draw" drop from killing a champion. (not such an easy task anymore) I've only seen 3 on the shard so far none of which were up for sale. So I guess it comes down to supply and demand.