• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lich Level Puzzle Reward Listing

N

Nh'bdy

Drop1:gruesome standard - stuck in pack/225 - different graphic than doom arty, pending GM unsticking, two statically locked down at lever site.

Drop2:bag w/gems - no more than 17 common gems in quantity -

Drop3:skull - 5 stones - same skull that can be seen as deco near the steps up to the lich's throne.

Post away

update : GM Paging ended with them taking my Gruesome Standard, I'd recommend 225 item bugging it out of your pack, but it may static secure to the world so I wouldn't redomend that atall.

F

Freya/Passion

I got a Sot 1 whole point to Carto. That was yesterday, this morning I got Black bone container.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Have Gotten SOTs Bone Containers Red And Black Pieces Of Graves Glowing Rune ANd A Lever

N

Nh'bdy

I got another Gruesome Standard and another large human skull.

What rune did you get person above me?

F

Freya/Passion

ohh, did you get the lever as a reward or just from the dup spawn?

N

Nh'bdy

What letter did you get?

Also I got the skele container today, black, the one that lacks a lower jaw and looks like it got curb stomped. Nailed it in one try today!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Got The Blue Lever. It Seems That The Rewards From The Lever Puzzle Are The Same As The Environmentals As I Have Gotten The Lever As I Was Spawning.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could it be that the lever puzzle is broken on europa?
I started the spawn, no one else was there, but the levers told me that the puzzle had already been solved :/

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Have Had This Problem Also It Seems That If Someone Does The Lever Puzzle Before Server Down It Is Not Resetting When Server Comes Back Up.

N

Nh'bdy

1.0 snooping sot, Hate Slur[SL] and Kimbo Slice[SL] spent about thirty minutes chasing me while I talked politely to them, not worth the effort.