• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Librarians of Napa, seeking your assistance

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi :)

I'm currently visiting Napa, and preparing to head back to Chessie. Over on Chessie, I'm putting together a new library, part of which will include player-written books from every shard, if possible.

If anyone knows of, or has, any collections of player-written books, could you please let me know? Or even if just you yourself once wrote a book, and would like to see it spread. I would love to get copies of any books, so I can take them back to Chessie with me and help make sure that there's backup copies spread far and wide, so that these are not lost and reach the largest possible audiences.

Side note, I still have a fair amount of space for items on this trip, if anyone would like anything moved.

Thanks
Brian

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll get you a copy of "Drow's Sacrifice". Do you want me to make it on Chessie or are you doing transfers?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
When are you jumping?