• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LF Home Decorator

SimpleEnigma

Visitor
Hello all, first time poster. Been playing off and on since '99, more off than on. New to Atlantic Shard, but I've managed to place a 10x13. Are there any decorators out there willing to quote a price to spruce my home up? I've never checked on this kind of thing, so I havent an inkling about the cost of such a service.

Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I charge based on how much needs to be done. Whether you want organization included with the decorating, etc.

My time is pretty limited to weekends right now, and is fluid due to things going on in my post a few posts down, but I might be available this weekend and next weekend if things don't go all chaotic at home.