• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leveling Too Slow? - Enigmius Talks Guild Wars 2 (beta)

B

Bella

I completely agree with Enigmius1 on every point he makes in this video editorial. So many are running around the zones without really experiencing the whole area.
Does ArenaNet need to increase the amount of experience awarded in Guild Wars 2? I don't think they do. Watch to find out why.
Published on Jun 16, 2012 by Enigmius1

Thanks for putting a lot of the controversy into perspective for those players that may be misguided due to all the confusing and incorrect information floating around about GW2.

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly. Its beta and some are just trying to level and skim through the area while missing most of it.

On my travels I came across areas which if I didnt I would of never known existed. Plus I do think leveling to max in a short time is a waste of playing a game. Even if you maxxed out level you arre scaled back down in lower areas to their difficutly. I do not think there is an issue to leveling but that is my opinion.

B

Bella

Exactly. Its beta and some are just trying to level and skim through the area while missing most of it.

On my travels I came across areas which if I didnt I would of never known existed. Plus I do think leveling to max in a short time is a waste of playing a game. Even if you maxxed out level you arre scaled back down in lower areas to their difficutly. I do not think there is an issue to leveling but that is my opinion.
Exactly! It's a game and it is meant to last more than a week or two. There is SO MUCH CONTENT in this game and so much more that will be added on a regular basis that you can't possibly see it all right away. Unless you power game though it all and really, if you approach any game from that perspective then what is the point in spending your hard earned dollar on it to start with? GW2 is meant to enjoy, don't cheat yourself out of a great experience because you want to rush through the content just to say you hit max level before anyone else. Sheesh.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I do look at it this way. If I get pwned by a level 80 character in WvW and Im level 15 big deal. I will eventually get there in gear and stuff but I am here to have fun. I don't want to grind to just to fill my i-ego of how godly I ampwning somebody 65 levels below me. A kill is a kill in my book.