• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Level 7 Treasure Maps

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has anybody gotten any level 7 T- maps from level 6 chests? I have done probably 20 level 6's without ANY level 7's inside. I used to get a level 7 for every 5-7 level 6's. I'm just wondering if I am having some REALLY bad luck!

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same for me Keith, I haven't got any level 7 maps out of a 6 for ages. However, I have only been doing a few at a time, this new loot system and items is wonderful I guess but it honestly has made Treasure Hunting less fun for me. I used to dig the chests, grab the good stuff at the top of the loot (I use EC), take the arti to throw in the trash bin for points, and crumble the chest. Now I feel like I need to look at every item, but it's been a long time since i've found anything of uberness in a level 6 chest so maybe I'll go back to my old system, was sure a lot more fun.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here I was just about to come and rant! I remember before I came back maybe a year ago I would get a level 7 every three chest or so, I have done about 100 chest since I came back this month and I have only gotten a few, and i think they were fel and ilsh! :-( I hate the ilsh ones, pain in my neck!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Checked my notes - also got an L7 chest in Tokuno about a month ago and a couple in Malas before that