• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Level 1 and 2 (even 3) leveling up

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so ive done a lot of level 3, 4 and 5 leveling up but very few level 1 and 2.

are there any critters that give 2.5 or 1.25 per gain on level 1 and 2?

like how the UEV and Allosaurussesseseeseess give on level 4 and 5?
(and crazed mages)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My beetles seem like they take forever. At level 1 they die quickly; and with low dex and wrestling they hardly get gains.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Get them behind another pet as a shield. Wind elements in shame are my choice. With bonus shame crystal

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im almost feeling like i should sit down and go through the map and see if anything pays out good for level 1/2/3

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
im almost feeling like i should sit down and go through the map and see if anything pays out good for level 1/2/3
I run 2 tamers and go do the crazed mages in Shame... one to tank and the other is my 1 slot pet... worked pretty good for Lesser Hiryu and such... when gains start to slow I gate down my ABC Archer and kill it

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything else and you are just wasting time and goofing off :) I have trained up well over 200 pets not about 1/3 of them from 1 slot and this is what I am doing right now. The Drake and Lesser will both be 100% in the next 15-18 minutes. Have trained 10 lesser at one and 2 slot at a time to 100% per pirate at 1 and 2 3 slot takes 2 pirates to 100% 4 slot takes 4 pirates and to 5 slot takes 4. Just need one meat shield pet with 20 HPR and it regens faster than the pirate can damage it. l slot and 2 slot gains are .70 per to 100% 3 slot are 1.5 per to 50% 4 slot are 2.5 per to 25% and to 5 slot are 1.25 per to 25% but if shame is your thing not going to knock it we all have our fetishes LOL Mine is Dread Pirates :)

DP Pet training.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And they hit 100% while I was goofing off on the boards.

DP Pet training2.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And if you do it right, you pull your pet wait the recently in combat cool down time and then use the pet training options and put him back on the same pirate for another 35%(More if you pull the pet as soon as it hits 100%, you get those messages that your pet is surging with battle exp and is ready to be trained you are losing % gains) toward 3 slot Do the same on the second dp and you and get 50% toward 4 slot from only 2 pirates :) I ended up with 148% and some change from 1 Pirate and about a hour for the lesser and 100% for the drake. So I didn't miss much % hopping back and forth from stratics to the boat.

DP Pet training3.jpg

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For my 1 and 2 slots, I run discorded wind elementals.
Even then it is tough to keep 1 slot beetles alive, but they get good skill gains while doing that at least. Once they hit 2 slots, it gets much easier.
Crazeds are great for 3 to 5, I have found. And your pet should have 75+ wrestling to keep gaining on them while training.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure on others but lesser hiryus will gain fairly on swoop at level 1. First level up I'll train resists and hit points. Take him (or her) to uevs and bring him the rest of the way. Takes under an hour. I don't have high seas so dreads are not available.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im trying to GM my poisoning on my Cu right now, but once im done that all my pets are done except my Drakes so ill be forced to deal with them, haha!

guess i could dig out my boat and see if i remember how to do the pirate thing..... its been years since i sailed the seas!