• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leurocian's mempo of fortune

X

Xanithor

anyone know what can drop these? And I am posting in this forum because tamers and bards are pretty much the only ones that use luck, but if this is wrong forum feel free to move to appropriate forum.

J

jelinidas

Anything in Tok can drop these. I hit the champ spawn earlier, did not get one, but got about a dozen other minors. Just go over there and go on a killing spree. Sooner or later a artie will hit your pack. I got two arties off birds...like finchs.

Good luck to ya!

S

Salokin18

I've never even heard of this item. Anyone have a link to it so I can see the stats?

X

Xanithor

Is it medable? It does not say. Would definately be a let down if it is not medable.

X

Xanithor

1 new minor artifact: “Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune”

•Luck 300
•Mana Regen 1
•Physical Resist: 15%
•Fire Resist: 10%
•Cold Resist: 10%
•Poison Resist: 10%
•Energy Resist: 15%

does not say med and it is a leather whether it is plain or studded cannot tell

K

Kazumi the Wild

Can't you dye studded leather in a leather dye tub?

R

ravenheart31

As stated above is medable, dyble, and great in comparison to the lucky necklace!! (actual protection plus better luck) Mine dropped off an Oni :danceb:

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got mine dropped off from daemon... i would say it's random.. any aggessive/non-aggessive monster/animal drop it.