• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Letters to the King from Governor Romanus...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, these are letter directly to the King (who is our EM) and he doesn't often check other forums.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I realize that, but most of us come here for EM anouncements and it get's bothersome when the forum is spammed up with role play stuff.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But they are not letters to other governors or OOC conversations with the governors, they are letters to the King himself. And Flutter you were one of the one's that also posted here with your RP stuff too in direct attention to the King, so I am just following your example and the example of other folks in other EM forums... http://stratics.com/community/threads/governors-await-audience-with-king.305467/

http://stratics.com/community/forums/atlantic-em-forum.461/ <----Atlantic EM Forums has letters to the King on there as do other EM Forums, so why can't we? So how about some fairness and if you are going to move mine... you move everyone's in all the EM forums and just remove the right to post on these forums for anyone other than the EM?!?

If they are moved, then they belong on the Catskills Forums, open to all to see. That was the point.

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As moderator of these forums I find these letters suitable to be posted here. They are part as roleplaying towards the King (The EM) and they are in my eyes just fine here. I can only encourage more roleplaying ingame and on these forums. They also no spamming the forums, they are all nicely together in on thread, If they were , I would merge them together.

I'm not planning to move them anywhere. :)

I'm watching and reading all EM forums (And that is a lot) daily and i keep a good eye on anything. Things that are not fine are moved and when i doubt I discuss with others.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you kindly, Frac. I too think its just fine to keep things nice and neat in one thread. If you do not wish to read that, you can just not click the link for it. Also if you click onto a PREFIX (for example, if you click on [EM Event] before any of the topics that prefix shows up on) it will automatically filter the topics for that prefix. An excellent way to filter out what you want from a particular forum that has prefixes. :)

~ Sue.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I only brought it up since I was warned for such things.